F No. 21000/2/2014-IC (ICD)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Excise & Customs
New Delhi 21st January 2014
Subject: Award of WCO Certificate of Merit 2014- reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the above subject and to state that the following Officers have been awarded the "World Customs Organization (WCO) Certificate of Merit" on the occasion of the International Customs Day 2014. The said officers are requested to be present on the Customs Day celebration in New Delhi on 27th January 2014 to receive the Certificates.
1. Shri Ashok Kumar Mehta, Additional Director General, NACEN, Faridabad
2. Ms. Neeta Lall Butalia, Commissioner of Customs (I &G), New Delhi
3. Dr. Tej Pal Singh, First Secretary (Trade), Embassy of India, Brussels
4. Dr. M.Mathew Jolly, Additional Commissioner, Central Excise, Mumbai
5. Shri Hitesh Ajit Shah, Additional Director, Risk Management Division, Mumbai
6. Shri Rajiv Kapoor, Additional Commissioner, JNCH, Mumbai
7. Shri.Reyaz Ahmed, Additional Director, DRI Hqrs, New Delhi
8. Shri K.Ramakrishnan, Director (Anti Smuggling), CBEC, New Delhi
9. Shri Dheeraj Rastogi, Additional Commissioner, Service Tax Commissionerate, New Delhi
10. Shri. Ravi Pratap Singh, Director (Customs), CBEC, New Delhi
11. Shri. Avinash Pushkarna, Additional Commissioner, Central Excise, Rohtak
12. Dr. Shobhit Jain, Joint Commissioner, IGI Airport, New Delhi
13. Shri Shalabh Katiyar, Assistant Commissioner, Central Excise, Kolkatta-II
14. Shri D.Ranjith Kumar, Assistant Commissioner, Custom House, Tuticorin.
15. Shri Harish Chand Saini, Superintendent, Directorate General of Safeguards, New Delhi
16. Shri. Pankaj Kumar, Inspector, CC Unit, Delhi Customs Zone.
Additional Commissioner, WCO Cell
Tel: 23741536; Fax: 23741542