- One-Day GST Training on “TDS provisions of Registration, Returns and Payments” for officers of CBIC on 24th August, 2018 at NACIN, Faridabad
- Notifications issued specifying the due dates for filing of FORM GSTR-1 and FORM GSTR-3B for the period from July, 2018 to March, 2019.
- “The MPRs for Revenue Report (DDM-GST-1) and Revenue trend of Top 25 Assessees (DDM-GST-4) have been hosted on DDM website. GST Commissionerates are required to upload the Revenue Report [CHALLAN REVENUE] and Revenue trend of Top 25 Assessees data from July, 2017 to July, 2018 at the earliest. The DDM-GST-1A MPR are no longer required to be uploaded and hence disabled.”
- Two Days' Course on "Vigilance Matters" for Group 'A' Officers of CBIC from 23.08.2018 to 24.08.2018 at NACIN Faridabad under training programme.
- Tracer dated 07.08.18 issued in respect of 60(sixty) bottle seals not received by Customs Kolkata Click here
- Status of filling of Withdrawal applications before various Appellate FORA as required vide DO letter dt. 11.07.2018. Click here
- Notifications issued specifying the special procedure for completion of migration of taxpayers who received provisional IDs but could not complete the migration process; and for exempting payment under reverse charge until 30.09.2019.
- LIMBS FAQs for field formations under CBIC Click here
- Updated version of GST Concept and Status and PPT on GST - An Update as on 01/08/2018 have been uploaded
- One Week Training Programme for Gr-A Officers of CBIC on "Greening of Offices" at iCED, Jaipur from 27th to 31st August, 2018 Click here
- Details of Prospective Trainings by NACIN and its ZTIs & RTIs in August 2018 Click here
- Two Days' Training Programme on " Export Promotion Scheme - Pre & Post GST Era" for Gr-A Officers of CBIC on 16th & 17th August, 2018 at NACIN, Faridabad Click here
- Letter from Chairman, CBIC for submission of Two Swachhta projects for the F.Y. 2018-19.
- Draft new GST return design, principles and formats is published on
https://www.mygov.in/group-issue/simplified-gst-return-principles-and-draft-return-formats/ for feedback and suggestions till 31.08.2018
- Letter from the office of DGHRD to all the CCAs reg initiation of "Online Deputation Module" for Group 'A' officers
- Draft GST returns and formats will be placed on Mygov.in portal shortly. Stakeholders are requested to provide their feedback on the MyGov portal.
- Placing of GST Returns and formats in public domain - Reg.
- Chairman CBIC's newsletter dated 27.07.2018
- Report called for Applications filed for withdrawal of cases in terms of instruction F.390/Misc./ 116/2017-JC dated 11.7.2018
- Refund disposal fortnight to handhold trade and industry in clearing pending GST refund claims from 16.7.2018 to 31.7.2018
- Video on SWACHH BHARAT - A Pune Customs Initiative.
- Member (GST) letter to all Pr. Chief Commissioners/Chief Commissioners of GST Zones for collecting GST related issues for MSME.
- Details of Prospective Trainings by NACIN and its ZTIs & RTIs in August, 2018
- Postponement of two (2) days Train the Trainers (ToT) Workshop on Green Customs on 20-21 August,2018 which was earlier scheduled on 23- 24 July, 2018
- Letter from the office of DGHRD to all the CCAs regarding initiation of Online Monitoring of DPC Module for Group B and C .Click here
- Decisions taken by the GST Council in its meeting held on 21.07.2018 regarding GST rates on services and New Returns format.For detailsClick here
- Chairman CBIC's newsletter dated 21.07.2018.Click here
- Special instructions to PAO regarding GST Refunds.Click here
- Observation of Swachhta Pakhwada in the Department Of Revenue from 15/10/18 to 31/10/18.Click here
- Grievance Redressal Officers (CBIC and State / UT Governments) for e-way bill system under rule 138D of Central/ State GST Rules, 2017.Click here
- Refund disposal fortnight to handhold trade and industry in clearing pending GST refund claims from 16.7.2018 to 31.7.2018.Click here
- Three Days’ Training Programme on ‘DIGITAL FORENSICS’ for Group-‘A’ Officers of CBIC From 16th August to 18th August, 2018 at Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar.Click here
- All India Workshop on “Entrepreneurship, Empathy and Change: How to generate value in team and every ecosystem"Click here
- Asset Accounting issues and poor upkeep of centrally supplied IT equipment Click here
- DO letter dated 11/07/2018-Regarding raising of monetary limits for filing appeals by the Department before CESTAT/ High Courts and Supreme Court in Legacy Central Excise and Service Tax Click here
- Raising of monetary limits for filing appeals by the Department before CESTAT/ High Courts and Supreme Court in Legacy Central Excise and Service Tax Click here
- Methodology adopted for ranking of Zones/ Directorates/ Commissionerates under Swachhata Action Plan 2017-18 Click here
- Extension of suspension of provisions relating to TDS and TCS till 30.09.2018Click here
- Details of Prospective Trainings By NACIN and its ZTIs & RTIs in July, 2018 Click here